Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by 123LuckyMom View Post
    I thought the kallax was only 15" deep. Maybe I need to check that again.

I can picture using the multipurpose bins for things like coloring books, construction paper, and the like, but do you use these for things like little toys? Our bins are for seemingly billions of action figures, cars/vehicles, little animal figures, that kind of thing. We have animals sorted into three covered stacking bins, for example: farm animals, wild animals, mythical animals/dinosaurs/bugs. Those are three 12.5qt bins, and they're full! AND all those animals get play! I absolutely see the wisdom of storing things next to rather than on top of each other, but I just can't picture those bins fitting little toys. What do you store in yours, and do you have pictures?

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    We have vertical bins labeled imaginext figures/small vehicles/medium vehicles/ wow toys/ and so on. They can grab 1-2 out and not have to take the whole bin out.

They do get dumped however... but yes we use these for everything! (Well, not coloring books, etc...those go in magazine files.

I don't know the depth of the kallax (we have expedits, getting a kallax this week) but it sticks out from the wall bc of the baseboard. More room to make bins flush.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baseboards! Of course! That makes sense. I'll take a look at the multipurpose bins the next time I'm in NY. We live in the boonies and have few stores near us.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2