twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default Paula's Choice - F/S and 20% off and free full sized items with $65+ purchase

Codes are on their website but basically if you order $65+ in products (unfortunately it has to be $65 AFTER the 20% discount!) you get a free full-sized lip and body balm, makeup remover, and compact mirror. And free shipping!

I just stocked up on a few of my favorites. The lip & body balm is really nice - I use it on my lips and cuticles and it's very moisturizing. I actually like it better than the Burt's Bees lemon butter cuticle cream!

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

What did you order?

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I have oily skin and these have worked so well for me so I ordered more:

SKIN BALANCING Oil-Reducing Cleanser
    SKIN BALANCING Pore-Reducing Toner
    CLEAR Regular Strength Anti-Redness Exfoliating Solution With 2% Salicylic Acid
    SKIN BALANCING Invisible Finish Moisture Gel

My skin is so much smoother now, less red, and I even think it's less oily than it used to be! Makeup goes on so much nicer too - I'm thinking the 2% salicylic acid (exfoliant) has probably made the biggest difference.

I LOVE the lip and body balm too. It saves our family's lips over the winter.

I've found it works best when I put a layer of Egyptian magic cream that I bought from Costco and then put a layer of PC lip and body balm on top. We do this every night and have soft lips in the mornings. No annoying peeling lips either!

https://www.amazon.com/Egyptian-Magi...egyptian+magic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DS1: 3/09
    DS2: 2/11
    DS3: 3/13