Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

We are also fairly new to this world, but a friend gave us a great suggestion to buy a three ring binder with plastic card-sized sleeves for our son to store them in. Think baseball card collector sleeves. They sell them pokemon themed binders and the plastic protectors on Amazon and it has worked like a charm!

Walgreens has all Pokémon buy one get one 50% off thru Saturday. They have small (10 cards) and larger packs (60 cards) and some in between size ones (ones with 2 and 3 packs in one package) and a few collectable tins. They actually had 40% a couple weeks ago and of course I was in a rush a just got one small pack with intentions of going back, but, got busy. AC Moore has some smaller packs if you have a coupon for 50% or 55% they end up being a good deal. I think if you are looking for all kinds of variety or gift type specialty boxes Walmart seems to have good prices, much less than Toys R Us. My boys have a collection so far from buying some smaller packs, but, we are also new to this so I got my boys a trainer game with 2 - 30 card decks in a nice package at Walmart today for $9.98. I figure after they understand it more then they can collect them better!
    This is the one I got:
    https://www.amazon.com/Pokemon-TCG-L...%A9mon+trainer
    Last edited by Blakes Mommy; 12-20-2016 at 08:48 PM.

Thanks everyone!
    Angie

Mom to
    DD- 9/09-9/09
    DS- 2011 DS2- 2012 DS3- 2015 DD-2019

Target has 20% off Pokémon today. (Thursday)

http://www.target.com/c/pok-mon-toys...e6t?lnk=Pokmon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2