Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    klwa is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

My nephew who's about that age loves the crazy Nike Elite socks. Maybe a pair of those with the money?
    -Kris
    DS (9/05)
    DD (8/08)
    DD (9/12)

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Overwatch. It's a really fun video game (say all the people in my family). It made most all best of 2016 video game lists.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Melbel is online now Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Verizon has new specials on iPhones if you are willing to be in contract. Our DD15 is getting a new phone instead of my hand me down as a result of this deal that provided us with an extra 2GB data that we needed. Our net monthly cost difference is less than what we are paying. We had to pay about $50-60 in tax up front.

We do not allow COD because it is too violent, although DS has played it at friends houses. There are GoPro knockoffs for about $50.

bcafe is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    Overwatch. It's a really fun video game (say all the people in my family). It made most all best of 2016 video game lists.
    This is online play only, correct? Can 2 players play with each other if they are using the same Xbox?

SASM is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Melbel View Post
    Verizon has new specials on iPhones if you are willing to be in contract. Our DD15 is getting a new phone instead of my hand me down as a result of this deal that provided us with an extra 2GB data that we needed. Our net monthly cost difference is less than what we are paying. We had to pay about $50-60 in tax up front.

We do not allow COD because it is too violent, although DS has played it at friends houses. There are GoPro knockoffs for about $50.
    Thank you! I actually saw this earlier. We are ATT BUT we greatly miss Verizon. Strongly considering switching...just not sure if I have it in me to switch this weekend as it was quite a hassle switching to ATT.

Mom to:
    1 BLUE (03) and 2 PINK (05 & 07)
    ^i^ 10.01 & 12.03

Pardon my typos...blasted Auto-correct!!

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by bcafe View Post
    This is online play only, correct? Can 2 players play with each other if they are using the same Xbox?
    Correct. One player. We have a PS4 but I assume same for XBOX.

I am actually looking at drones on Amazon. Several that I placed in my cart offered Square Trade. I moved them to my wishlist after I determined which drone would work best BUT this drone didn't have a Square Trade pop-up. Which Square Trade would you choose for a drone - Protection Plan or Accident Protection Plan? I cannot call Amazon because my family is lurking and I cannot get away. I cannot find an online chat option.

Mom to:
    ^i^ 10.01 & 12.03

Melbel is online now Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by SASM View Post
    Thank you! I actually saw this earlier. We are ATT BUT we greatly miss Verizon. Strongly considering switching...just not sure if I have it in me to switch this weekend as it was quite a hassle switching to ATT.

My transaction was super easy and painless this week (during business hours). Verizon now allows for delayed activation if you purchase an iPhone which really helps if you are buying a gift. Teens are very hard to buy for!

Quote Originally Posted by Melbel View Post
    My transaction was super easy and painless this week (during business hours). Verizon now allows for delayed activation if you purchase an iPhone which really helps if you are buying a gift. Teens are very hard to buy for!
    Thank you so much! My hope is that there will be another Verizon deal in January. I'd really like to switch over service but would prefer to give an iPhone as a 14th bday gift. As this might be our last year of Santa with 9yo DD, Santa needs to give him a cool toy.

Mom to:
    ^i^ 10.01 & 12.03

essnce629 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ray7694 View Post
    My son is 13 yo and likes Skyrim. This year I allowed him to play COD with no sound. It is the only game he can't beat and lasts a while.
    My 13 year old DS1 (8th grade) is getting Skyrim too. He's also getting Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization which is an anime based video game. He's also getting Dishonored 2 and the new Pokemon 3DS game. I'm a little more lenient when it comes to violence in video games now as long as my DS keeps his grades up and doesn't use bad language himself (which I've actually never heard out of his mouth).

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast