JustMe is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Which Thinkfun game would you recommend for a 10 and 13 year old?

I somehow wasn't familiar with the Thinkfun games until I saw a post about them on here recently. Which game would you recommend for a 10 and 13 year old. I know they won't be playing together, but it would be great if it would appeal to them both. My 10 year old ds would be the priority though. I am thinking of the Laser Maze Fair. Opinions? If they get into them, I would buy more, but looking for one to start out with. Thanks!
    Last edited by JustMe; 12-18-2016 at 12:21 PM.
    lucky single mom to 20 yr old dd and 17 yr old ds through 2 very different adoption routes

ABO Mama is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Rush hour is fun. Haven't tried the laser one or the gravity one.

We love the rush hour game. We have gravity maze, which doesn't get as much play.

KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Rush Hour is good. My kids also like Laser Maze and Tip Over. DS2 is getting Circuits for Christmas.
    Kris

Quote Originally Posted by KrisM View Post
    Rush Hour is good. My kids also like Laser Maze and Tip Over. DS2 is getting Circuits for Christmas.
    Hmmn, it seems the consensus is Rush Hour is good? Laser Maze, maybe not as good? I know they are different, but just looking to start with one.
    lucky single mom to 20 yr old dd and 17 yr old ds through 2 very different adoption routes

infocrazy is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

We like Lucky Ducks. It is a 2 player game. Sort of a cross between chess and connect 4. Fast, easy, and fun. Difficulty is about who is playing.
    Jen

DS in X-Small 7/12, Medium 5/07, and Large 7/05, one DD 3/10, and our DS 4/09 watching over us.

Quote Originally Posted by infocrazy View Post
    We like Lucky Ducks. It is a 2 player game. Sort of a cross between chess and connect 4. Fast, easy, and fun. Difficulty is about who is playing.
    Thanks! I actually am looking for one player games at this point. Any other recommendations?

baymom is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

We like Chocolate Fix, as well as Rush Hour.