Thread: Video monitor

boltfam is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default Video monitor

Our twins arrived the end of August, but I've just been too busy to post. We've been camping out in the living room but are ready to transition into their room now. I'm looking for a . video monitor. My first choice is the infant optics 8 recommended by the Fields but I think I want 2 cameras, so that gets pretty expensive. What were your needs as far as a monitor goes for your twins? Any recommendations?

I don't have twins but I have the infant optics monitor with two cameras. It works pretty well. I had a Samsung one before, which I liked but didn't last long.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    DD (3/06)
    DS1 (7/09)
    DS2 (8/13)

We have motorola with 2 cameras and it scans between the rooms. We bought it all 5 years ago and still use them daily so I know they hold up well, but have no idea how they compare to what is out there now.

Liziz is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Congrats on your twins!

I have the lower-grade Infant Optics one (this one: https://www.amazon.com/Infant-Optics...=video+monitor). I don't know the differences between the two, but I've been very happy with ours. I felt like the price was way less than many, and it gave me a great picture and worked great.
    Lizi

trcy is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Congrats on your new babies! I don't have twins, but I used Summer Infant's monitor for both DCs and have been happy with it. They have a model with two cameras. https://www.summerinfant.com/summer-...eo-monitor-set

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    DD 12/10
    DS 10/15

boltfam is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Thanks, everyone!

Congrats on your new babies! I never thought of it this way before...maybe double monitors is better since it's 2 babies!