Pilotbaby is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Stocking stuffer sized gifts for a 4 year old and a Daddy

Hello,
    Does anyone have good ideas for stocking stuffer type gifts for a 4 year old girl and a Daddy? TIA

SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

We tend to go for consumables. Dh gets the $3-5 candy bars sat Whole Foods or other nice candy plus maybe something like a cool kitchen tool.
    The kids get random candy and then things like Lego minifigure packs or Imaginext ones. I used to enjoy buying fun little toys but they often just became clutter.
    I can always count on my mom to put lipstick, nail polish, a People magazine and a small piece of jewelry in my stocking along with candy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JBaxter is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Daddy here gets funky socks novelty boxers chap stick golf tees sudoko puzzles I have boys but I'd think hair accessories , flavored chap sticks new novelty tooth brush small Tegu block set ( I keep 2 in my purse even now for my 8 & 13 yr olds when we are out to dinner etc) Markers/ crayons stickers
    Jeana, Momma to 4 fantastic sons

Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you're stupid and make bad decisions

doberbrat is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Santa fills our stockings and tends to bring things that mom would not often buy so usually a movie, some candy, and a new book (I insist on library usage). Sometimes, there is also a barbie, or for older dd, tinted chapstick and nailpolish.
    dd1 10/05
    dd2 11/09
    and ... a mini poodle!

ang79 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I usually put some small packs of beef jerky and whatever candy DH likes in his stocking, plus a fun gadget, DVD, etc. Also lots of Tic Tacs as he keeps those in his car and goes through them fast. This year I found men's cozy socks at Sam's club to wear around the house when its cold. Everyone gets travel pack size of tissues. My girls are 8 and 10 but we have always done a bit of random candy or other favorite snacks, small lego sets, craft supplies, chapstick, holiday socks, etc. I picked up a bunch of washi tapes on clearance at Michael's earlier in the year and sticky notes. Giving my 8 yr. old her own rolls of tape this year because she goes through so much for craft projects. I used to do something small for their AG dolls, but last year they decided to stick out stockings for their dolls, so now Santa has to put the doll stuff in those mini stockings! DH puts favorite chocolates in my stocking and I usually give a list of any beauty supplies I am running low on, chapstick, lotion, hair stuff, etc.

4 year old: bath colors, character umbrella, silly string can, fruit juice (whatever those are called that have superheroes or princesses on top), bath mitt puppets, a santa candy, craft stuff like a bag of googly eyes), playing cards like go-fish and cat in the hat, character bandaids.

DH: mini liquor bottle, light reflector for running/biking, gripper yard work type gloves, shave soap, silly string can (everyone gets one) and bag of cereal marshmallows that won't fit in the stocking, but next to it.