Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    essnce629 is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default What boxer briefs after XL Hannas?

13 year old DS1 says his size XL Hanna boxer briefs are getting too tight. We wants new ones that are exactly the same! Anyone know of any brand that makes similar comfortable boxer briefs?
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Default What boxer briefs after XL Hannas?

What about men's small or medium?
    ETA- Costco has some good ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by SnuggleBuggles; 12-28-2016 at 11:16 AM.

My 11 yo DS loves Under Armour boxer briefs, though we just switched to their boxers, because the boxer briefs were getting too snug on his thighs.

DH really likes the ones from Old Navy and Gap. I think they are pretty much the same (as each other, the waist is different from HA) -- the material is very soft.
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

Kindra178 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Under Armour. Ds1 has been wearing the same HA boxer briefs since 1st or second grade. He is slowly switching to UA and loves them.

Corie is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

My 12 yr. old son has worn these Under Armour compression shorts as underwear for a few years now. He likes them
    because they are longer than the regular Under Armour underwear. He tried a pair of the UA underwear and they were like booty shorts.
    These compression shorts are longer.

https://www.underarmour.com/en-us/bo...cid1271879-001
    Corie

"A smile is a curve that can set a lot of things straight."
    -fortune cookie

Corie is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Also, I forgot to mention the Tommy John underwear. My husband listens to Howard Stern everyday and Howard was talking about
    the Tommy John underwear. He said that they are the most comfortable underwear he's ever worn.
    Then, my husband and I were watching Jimmy Fallon and Kevin Hart was the guest. Kevin Hart was talking about the Tommy John underwear.
    Apparently, Kevin Hart is an investor in Tommy John underwear.

So, long story short, I bought DH a few pairs for Christmas. He LOVES them. The material is so soft. He says that he can't even feel the
    underwear. He wants me to order more. I looked at their website yesterday to get more and their stock is really low. I hope they get
    more stock in soon!!

https://www.tommyjohn.com

If you decide to place an order with Tommy John, let me know! I can send you an email with a referral and you will get 20% off
    your first order.
    Corie

"A smile is a curve that can set a lot of things straight."
    -fortune cookie

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Not sure why I opened this thread as I don't have boys, but DH likes 2xist (which was a Clinton Kelly from WNTW rec. years ago), and Tommy John both of which I got at Nordstrom Rack, plus the Kirkland ones from Costco; all three are pretty fitted though. He also likes Calvin Klein, but only the ones from Macy's or Nordstrom because the ones from NR didn't seem to fit as well or they shrunk too quickly.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

hwin708 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I don't think any brand is really like HA underwear. Theirs is so thick with the rolled band top. I've tried most of the others in this thread, and they all are much thinner and mostly with the regular elastic band top. That being said, I don't hear a lot of complaints about the other brands being uncomfortable. I'm just pointing out that they are quite different.
    For the kid who cares most about softness, we buy kickee pants boxer briefs. But I'm not sure how big their sizes go.

You can get custom undies on etsy. (Or sew your own if you are comfortable sewing knits--they're pretty easy!) Hanes has a tagless comfort boxer brief with a covered elastic band.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast