citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Default Anyone have a Tea Collection free ship code to spare?

I would love one - if you are able to share it, please PM me! Thank you!

for Sandy Hook

Bumping for the daytime crowd!

for Sandy Hook

Shoot, I have a credit I need to use there because DS outgrew their largest size.

Can I hijack to ask: I know their clothes run small, but how small? If I'm buying for a boy who's currently in 24m/2T, should I buy a 3T or larger?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by nabigus View Post
    Shoot, I have a credit I need to use there because DS outgrew their largest size.

Can I hijack to ask: I know their clothes run small, but how small? If I'm buying for a boy who's currently in 24m/2T, should I buy a 3T or larger?

Thanks!
    I heard they're going to be running an additional percent off sale on their sale - so maybe wait a day or two. I would size up in tops but not bottoms if you're buying for now. If you're buying ahead, then size up. Their girls clothes run small, not sure that's true for boys. I've bought my girls a few boys tees and they run broader and more TTS than girls.

for Sandy Hook

The 40% off sale is up!! I checked my cart this morning and there was a coupon (BONUS40, I think, but it's on their homepage). A couple items disappeared from my cart as I was looking, so I'm guessing things are going fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Japan seems to run true this season and the free ship code stacks with the 40% off sale!

DD1 MiniMoo 11/10
    DD2 MiniMoo2 9/13

“I have certain rules I live by. My first rule I don't believe anything the government tells me. and I don't take very seriously the media, or the press, in this country." - George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by nabigus View Post
    The 40% off sale is up!! I checked my cart this morning and there was a coupon (BONUS40, I think, but it's on their homepage). A couple items disappeared from my cart as I was looking, so I'm guessing things are going fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I wish I had ordered last night as most of my cart emptied before I could order! That said, I was able to stack free ship and BONUS40, so what I got was such a great deal!

for Sandy Hook

What's the free ship code?

waver is offline Copper level (50+ posts)

If anyone else has a free ship code, I would be grateful. I never receive any free shipping codes! Thank you!