Random occurrence that I was able to find and book a room at the Swan and get 5 day park hopper tickets for a great rate so we are headed back to Disney in mid- June (yikes, heat!)

We have been once before but stayed near MK in BLT.

I'm reading about the transportation opportunities at the Swan and trying to understand. Need a resort map

Shows you can boat or walk over to Epcot but you enter at World Showcase instead of where we did last time - Future World/Land? We did a FP for Soarin' that time as it was very near that entrance and then worked our way down to the World Showcase.

However, seems like it makes more sense to start backwards based on where we would enter? To complicate, trying to figure out how to strategize for a FP for the Frozen Ever After ride. Most plans say to get in the evening but that is based on ending the day in World Showcase. Since I can only do 1 FP what's my best strategy? I was also thinking that maybe we do an evening FP on the day that we go to AK as I'm sure we will only stay part of the day and then do pool time. Is that a better plan?

Also any tips from moving around from this location? Anything new beyond the Frozen ride since last December?

Thanks!

We are only doing 1 character meal this trip and holy bejeezus the price of CRT!! Seems like this has quadrupled the past few years