Default Question on BRU trade in

Can you use the trade in coupon towards an online purchase? If so, anyone know if JuJuBe is an excluded brand? I searched the website and couldn't find the answers.

TIA!!
    Sadly no furbabies at the moment.
    DS 06/10
    DD 08/14
    DS 02/17

Strolling in a tricked out girly Versa, Mac Ryder "spitfire", & Bob!! The perfect line up for me... for now.

PZMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

It used to be you had to buy an item in store that same day, but maybe they have changed that now??

I recall hearing that as well a year or two ago. Can't imagine in this day and age that we can't use it online though?!? Thank you
    Sadly no furbabies at the moment.
    DS 06/10
    DD 08/14
    DS 02/17

Strolling in a tricked out girly Versa, Mac Ryder "spitfire", & Bob!! The perfect line up for me... for now.

jerigirl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

http://www.toysrus.com/shop/?categoryId=4346706

I doubt that you can use it online. At the top and in the fine print it says in store only. What item are you looking at? Does it fit into the categories listed? In the past JuJuBe used to be excluded from most any promotions.
    jeri
    DS 6/10/06
    DS2 9/1/10

trcy is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

When I did the trade in they ordered the item for me and it shipped to my home because it wasn't in the store. No idea if JuJuBe is an excluded brand.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    DD 12/10
    DS 10/15

vonfirmath is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by mom2baileys View Post
    Can you use the trade in coupon towards an online purchase? If so, anyone know if JuJuBe is an excluded brand? I searched the website and couldn't find the answers.

TIA!!
    I am not aware of Ju-Ju-Be making any items in the categories that the coupon applies to:
    Car Seat, stroller, Travel System, High Chair, Play Yard, Bassinet, infant swing, bouncer, walker, entertainer, Crib, toddler/twin bed

Diaper Bags/Purses/Accessory Bags are not something you can use this coupon on.
    Married 3/04
    DS 8/07
    DD born 8/11

You can't use them online, but you may be able to get your store to order it for you while you are there. There are some reports of people being able to do that, though I don't think it is the official policy to do so.
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

ckso is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I'm not sure about jujube but if they don't have what you're looking for in store, they will order it for you online. It must be done the same day of the trade and done by customer service.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains