Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Save $8.62 on $50+ Amazon Purchase

jam224 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I was just coming to post this! Here's a clean link: https://www.amazon.com/b/?node=15240...YPK065RYNZ40VQ

Terms & Conditions apply. Good for one use per account. Discount will be rounded up to $8.63 off of $50+ purchase.
    Jennifer
    SAHM to DD1 (11yo) and DD2 (5yo)

Thanks for posting this!

UPDATE: Works on gift cards!! Works on Starbucks, Panera, Whole Foods, Sephora, Nordstrom, and more!
    Jennifer

meggie t is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Thank you!

ARGH! Literally just placed an order for $40+. It's guaranteed same day arrival (apparently there's a distribution center in my basement) so I can't cancel it. Oh well...if I think about it, I would have had to buy something else, but this is just annoying.

Thanks OP, great deal.
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

Quote Originally Posted by jam224 View Post
    I was just coming to post this! Here's a clean link: https://www.amazon.com/b/?node=15240...YPK065RYNZ40VQ

Terms & Conditions apply. Good for one use per account. Discount will be rounded up to $8.63 off of $50+ purchase.
    FYI - Amazon Smile links just give credit to whatever beneficiary you have set up on your own account for Amazon Smile - in my case, it's DS's school, but if you have your kid's school set up, that's who will get credit if you follow an Amazon Smile link. I get no benefit so no need to provide a "clean" link.

vonfirmath is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by candaceb View Post
    FYI - Amazon Smile links just give credit to whatever beneficiary you have set up on your own account for Amazon Smile - in my case, it's DS's school, but if you have your kid's school set up, that's who will get credit if you follow an Amazon Smile link. I get no benefit so no need to provide a "clean" link.
    I prefer smile links for just this reason. When I follow a smile link, it just works. But if I follow a www.amazon.com link, then I have to figure out how to get to the same place under amazon smile in order for my chosen charity to get that tiny benefit.
    Married 3/04
    DS 8/07
    DD born 8/11

Quote Originally Posted by candaceb View Post
    Yes, I know it's not an affiliate link. I don't use Smile, hence why I provided the "clean" (regular) link. No offense intended!
    Jennifer

Quote Originally Posted by vonfirmath View Post
    I prefer smile links for just this reason. When I follow a smile link, it just works. But if I follow a www.amazon.com link, then I have to figure out how to get to the same place under amazon smile in order for my chosen charity to get that tiny benefit.
    You can add https://smile.amazon.com/ as a bookmark. Hope that helps!
    Jennifer

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast