Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    vonfirmath is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by jam224 View Post
    You can add https://smile.amazon.com/ as a bookmark. Hope that helps!
    It doesn't help in this case -- navigating to the linked item/message after being directed there from a link. It goes to the smile homepage.
    Married 3/04
    DS 8/07
    DD born 8/11

jam224 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by vonfirmath View Post
    It doesn't help in this case -- navigating to the linked item/message after being directed there from a link. It goes to the smile homepage.
    Sorry, I don't use the Smile program, so it was a suggestion that I pulled from their "About" page: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/aw/ch/about. It sounds like as long as you start your Amazon shopping at the "Smile" page, your charity should get credit.

How do I shop at AmazonSmile?
    To shop at AmazonSmile simply go to smile.amazon.com from the web browser on your computer or mobile device. You may also want to add a bookmark to smile.amazon.com to make it even easier to return and start your shopping at AmazonSmile.

How do I select a charitable organization to support when shopping on AmazonSmile?
    On your first visit to AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), you need to select a charitable organization to receive donations from eligible purchases before you begin shopping. We will remember your selection, and then every eligible purchase you make at smile.amazon.com will result in a donation.
    Jennifer
    SAHM to DD1 (11yo) and DD2 (5yo)

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

thanks, just came here to post this. i have to get items for a birthday party this weekend and had other stuff to stock up on so i was excited.

i'm bummed though, the code doesn't work on everything. I just tried it on $54 worth of stuff. and said it could not be applied to my order. Maybe because one of my items was a lightning deal? Or another item (different one) was add-on item? Just wanted to give a warning..it doesn't always work. oh well..at least i got an * insane* deal on gel-pens (my kids go crazy for that stuff).

good reminder to use the Smile link, i often forget to use that.

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ms.pacman♥ View Post
    thanks, just came here to post this. i have to get items for a birthday party this weekend and had other stuff to stock up on so i was excited.

i'm bummed though, the code doesn't work on everything. I just tried it on $54 worth of stuff. and said it could not be applied to my order. Maybe because one of my items was a lightning deal? Or another item (different one) was add-on item? Just wanted to give a warning..it doesn't always work. oh well..at least i got an * insane* deal on gel-pens (my kids go crazy for that stuff).

good reminder to use the Smile link, i often forget to use that.
    It isn't working for me either, and I don't have any add-on items or lightning deals in my cart - it's all physical items with Prime shipping. Weird!
    Allison

DD1 11/05
    DS 04/08
    DD2 11/11

Mommy_Mea is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by MommyAllison View Post
    It isn't working for me either, and I don't have any add-on items or lightning deals in my cart - it's all physical items with Prime shipping. Weird!
    The fine print says it has to be sold by Amazon, I think that it isn't working in my cart full of prime items
    DS1 June 2009
    DS2 June 2011

jam224 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ms.pacman♥ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MommyAllison View Post
    Make sure that all the items are sold by Amazon. Amazon Warehouse deals don't count. I'm not sure if "fulfilled by Amazon" qualifies. I bought 6 items (one wasn't even in stock) and I was able to use the code.

Quote Originally Posted by Mommy_Mea View Post
    The fine print says it has to be sold by Amazon, I think that it isn't working in my cart full of prime items
    We cross-posted! There's a filter on the left-hand sidebar that you can specify "Amazon.com" as a seller, if that helps!
    Last edited by jam224; 02-22-2017 at 04:29 PM.
    Jennifer
    SAHM to DD1 (11yo) and DD2 (5yo)

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I have $75 of amazon.com items and it isn't working for me. Boo!

for Sandy Hook

liz is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Thanks! Bought myself some Keen sadals

Quote Originally Posted by citymama View Post
    I have $75 of amazon.com items and it isn't working for me. Boo!
    There must be some excluded items or something. I've used the code since you posted so it certainly isn't dead.
    momma to DD 12/08 & DS 3/13

jgenie is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I couldn't get it to work on anything in my cart so I bought a Nordstrom gift card.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast