Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Twin Mom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

DD has boobs too and she's been wearing my coobies but she needs actual support unlike me cuz I don't have boobs. I am going to take her to Nordstrom when I have a chance so I can buy her some real bras. I know they do a good job with the fitting. She wears ladies size clothing so I think she will wear a more main stream size so hopefully I will be able find better prices on Amazon!
    Mom to b/g twins (g in college, b working)

People show themselves not by what they say but by what they do

Our happiness or our unhappiness depends far more on the way we meet the events of life than on the nature of those events themselves. -- Wilhelm von Humboldt

Smillow is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Now that you know what works - check Nordstrom Rack's clearance rack periodically (especially when they have clear the rack sales. I have found Freyas and Elomis for as low as $9.
    DS 2/09

ilfaith is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Smillow View Post
    Now that you know what works - check Nordstrom Rack's clearance rack periodically (especially when they have clear the rack sales. I have found Freyas and Elomis for as low as $9.
    I wear a 30D or DD, depending on brand, and do occasionally find bras my size at Nordstrom Rack or Saks Off 5th. Wacoal's b tempt'd line comes in your daughter's size and is a bit less expensive than the original Wacoal (still in the $40 range)

The only time I've been able to buy cheap bras has been while pregnant when my rib cage expands and I can get away with a 34C/D.

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I'm a 30DD and LOVE Chantelle bras. And many of them are full coverage and modest so would be perfect for your DDs age. I usually get mine from amazon and NWT from eBay.

I have found that getting fitted by a bra fitter is so important with that hard to find size. The standard size calculators just are way off. The measure under and add 5 for band and then find difference between measurement around bust never comes out to the right size. What does is measuring around the area above the bust/under the armpits use this as band size. Then measure around bust and subtract band size to figure out cup size.
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I'm a 28DD and got my initial set of (properly fitting) bras at Breakoutbras.com. After that, I've been able to scour Amazon for good deals. Freya and Panache are the brands that work well for me. I have to buy everything online, no B&M store carries my size which is super frustrating.

If she's a 30DD her options are even better, since they carry that size at Nordstrom. Once you find bras that work well, scour Amazon for deals.

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

My almost 14 year old is a 32DD, she has found the one's at Victoria's secret work best for her. We do not have a Nordstroms nearby. She's been able to get 2 for 40.00 most times. Buying bikini tops is also fun, but target has cute one's that come pretty tiny and have the XS bottoms to mix and match.

Globetrotter is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Find the brand you like and go to Nordstrom rack!

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Default Bras for full chest?

I am a 36d and I love Natori feathers bras (often on NR, but goes on sale during the Anniversary Sale....also comes in a non underwire) , and Wacoal bras. I mainly buy online at Nordstrom and Nordstrom Rack because the stock in my area is hit or miss. I also recently tried on a few of the Vera Wang bras from Kohls and they were nice too so I might eventually buy one, but I am not sure if they come in a 30dd.

If you looked at me you would think I was a small b cup as that is what I thought I was for years, but let me tell you bras fit me so much better now since I have been wearing the right bra size (since last summer). I resized myself using this method from Reddit that Calebsmama posted here last summer. This had me listed as a 36DD or a 40E (British), but I found that there was still too much cup space (because my shape is more shallow than full hence the thinking I had always been a B cup) so I got a better fit from the 36d.

You might also look at Aerie by American Eagle because they maybe more age appropriate; same thing with Kohls and I know I saw some smaller 30-32d bras in the teen section.

ETA: just saw this was 2 months old.....oops, but hope it is helpful to someone else.....OP what ended up working?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by AnnieW625; 06-13-2017 at 03:16 PM.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2