So, after the pre-holiday housecleaning binge, and my new knowledge of where the local charitable donation center (not Goodwill!) is located, I might be ready to tackle spring cleaning.

I'm not sure when I'll start because I have my annual spring sinus infection (ick) but I'm starting this thread so I can come back and do my zone-by-zone weekly goals layout and accomplishments record.

It likely won't get done before Easter, especially since DD has spring break Holy Week, so I'm not going to try for more than the Kitchen and Dining Room, with a bonus goal of Living Room, stairway and upstairs hallway. If I feel better sooner, I'll tackle the Master Bedroom, especially the windows, blinds, and drapes that I keep meaning to do and never actually get around to.

Initial goals include clearing off the dining room table so we not only can use it for dining but so I also have a sewing space to hem the curtain panels on our side windows, because that'll cost me the price of a spool of thread ($2) versus the $20 (!!!) that the cleaners want to charge us for the same job. I'll just have to figure out how to keep the hem straight while I pin it.