I'm officially out of the stroller business for my own kids, and have sold or given all of mine away.

However, our nanny of 5.5 years has just had a new baby (her other daughter is 11, so no strollers at home!)

I had asked her what she would like for a gift, and I am happy to get her a pretty nice gift, as she has been important in our family for a long time. She surprised me and commented on my habit of buying used stuff through local virtual yardsales (FB, Nextdoor) and asked me to find her a used BOB. She really liked our BOB when DS was a little (it has been sold to a friend for ~1 year now). I do not think she does much online re-sale, and at least in my area, finding a gently used or good condition single BOB is like finding a unicorn that cries diamond tears. I've asked in all my usual places, but no one has one they want to sell. I recall feeling very lucky when I bought my used 4 years ago.

So, I started looking at new joggers. We love her, but I cannot see springing for a new BOB. I never even bought myself a new BOB.
I saw this one- a Joovy Jogger-- on Amazon. Price is good, and reviews are good too, but I feel really out of the loop on strollers.

No one knows more about strollers than the BBB hive, so what do you think? Other models I should consider? I'd like to stay <$250.