DD1 has very picky feet, its always a hassel trying to find shoes she likes both the style and the fit of. In winter we're good with sneakers and boots for school and she also had a pair of black Mary Janes she would wear to church sometimes (though usually she opted for her boots). Now that summer is here I'm stuck on what to look for. She has some cheap sandals from Kohls (bought on clearance last year) to wear to church but I'm not even sure if they are going to last all summer and they offer no support for longer length wearing. She hates to wear socks when it is hot. When she was younger we loved Crocs, then she got to that in between size where Crocs looked huge and ridiculous on her. Last year she had Keens but then stopped wearing them because she worried that they made her feet stink. Same with some sport sandals we bought from Kohls. I have Teva sport sandals but I haven't seen kid ones in local stores for her to try on. And she only likes the one style of Keens (we tried many last year). She would live in Old Navy flip flops if I let her, but I don't want her running around in the yard or at playgrounds in those. She is in between a size 3-4 right now. What do your daughters wear?