rlu is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Default inflatable (or not) travel pillow for air travel?

do you have an inflatable travel pillow you would recommend? We like the regular cabeau evolution but those take up a bit of room unless you dangle them from your luggage/arm/whatevs. $39.99 seems to be the going price online and b&m. https://www.amazon.com/Cabeau-Evolut...757088&sr=1-12

We saw an inflatable by same maker at the travel store today for $25. I see it is less on amazon https://www.amazon.com/Cabeau-Evolut...latable+pillow

There was a second inflatable option at the store that I believe had that "second story" on the pillow like the cabeau but I don't see it on amazon.

any you recommend? I'm not completely sold on the idea of inflatable, esp if like blowing up a balloon. With a hopeful expression DH suggested perhaps they inflate like thermarests?
    DS Mar04, 8th grader. Life Scout. Being read Flash the Homeless Donkey.
    GoldPup (golden retriever born Dec14); Big Boy Dog (1997 - 2008); Little Girl Dog (1997 - 2005); two 10-yo (2007-2017) huge goldfish we can no longer find in MIL's fish pond
    Go Sharks! Go Mirai, Nathan, the Shib Sibs and Team USA
    Recently read The Hate U Give (highly recommend) and The Noel Diary (ok, light). Starting A Dog Named Boo.
    Pooh - "It's a beautiful day." Eeyore - "Not from where I'm sitting." Pooh - "Try standing next to me." From The Best Bear in All the World, Spring.

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Go to TJ Maxx, Marshall's, Ross...they have a million options and all far cheaper than what you're quoting. We've had inflatable ones but I don't find them comfortable. I got one for $8 with a fuzzy cover and microbeads inside from TJ Maxx a few weeks ago. I've used it on several flights now and I really liked it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk