Hi all!

So I've been at a loss with something that I somewhat recently sort of discovered was a thing with my just turned 4 yr old DS1. He's been daytime potty trained since a bit after 3, but does still wear a diaper each night as he's still VERY wet at night and has had literally only two dry nights his entire life. We attempted pull ups in the past but bailed on them after about a solid month of them being a bit of a disaster (and DS complaining that they were 'itchy')... so I've pretty much just stuck with the Huggies Overnights in size 6.

My question is: if he's very reliably potty trained in the day, should I be taking issue with it if he still knowingly pees in his nighttime diaper right as he's waking up in the morning..? :S

We have a 2 month old baby that usually has us scrambling in the morning, and I've admittedly been kind of 'meh' about shrugging off that DS1 does this a lot of mornings. He's always been very good about letting us change him into undies not long after he's up and about, but I'm unsure if this is ok..?

Thanks a ton in advance!!