My older DS (now almost 14) has loads of interests/hobbies and always finds something to work on in his free time. Now that DS1 a little older and interested in his own things, my younger DS (12) is feeling a little left out. He doesn't have those same hobbies/interests and although they still play video games together, they don't "play" together like they used to. DS2 is bored and is looking for things to do. While he still really likes Lego, his brother has outgrown his interest in them so he's left to play with them alone (which he does still do), but other than that he either watches videos, plays video games or kicks his soccer ball around by himself. We don't live in a neighborhood so no options for friends unless there's an invite (more likely to happen during summer vacation).

With the end of the school year coming in 2 weeks, after school activities and sports practices have ended and he has no homework anymore. I am trying to come up with some hobbies or activities for him to try. I am thinking of ordering him a couple of easy-ish model airplane/car kits from Amazon. He's not into science/tinkering or arts/crafts like DS1 so that eliminates a lot of the kits and hobbies I have found. Any other suggestions?