Default Carseats and Honda Accord 2015

Mods: Posting here for traffic.

We have a 2015 Honda Accord, and it's time for our least favorite game--the car seat shuffle! Booooo!

Our main issue is that the seat of the car is "bumpy," making the installation tougher.

Are there certain car seats that fit better in contoured seats? We're looking at buying a booster and a 5pt-to-booster seat in the next few months.
    --Mimi
    Mom to Lala (2004), Bonus Mom to Big Sis 1 (1991) and Big Sis 2 (1992)
    Grammy to Big Kindy Kid (2011), Big Pre-K Kid (2012),
    Grandbaby Appendage (2014), and New Baby Grandboy (summer 2017)

abh5e8 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Do you need three across or just the two carseat s? How old and big are the two kids?

With a bumpy seat like that, I think going to a store and trying a few seats is best.
    loving my dh and our littles (dd ~ 11 yrs, ds ~ 9 yrs, ds ~ 7 yrs, dd ~ 5 yrs and baby brother ~ 20 mo)

Quote Originally Posted by lalasmama View Post
    Mods: Posting here for traffic.

We have a 2015 Honda Accord, and it's time for our least favorite game--the car seat shuffle! Booooo!

Our main issue is that the seat of the car is "bumpy," making the installation tougher.

Are there certain car seats that fit better in contoured seats? We're looking at buying a booster and a 5pt-to-booster seat in the next few months.

You might try posting in either the forums or the Facebook page of car-seat.org. They often have suggestions for seats compatible with certain vehicles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17