PunkyBoo is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default Found holy grail summer sandals!

I have to share! I usually wear flip flops all summer when I'm not at work, but I've started to notice I can't wear flip flops for extended periods off time anymore without getting toe pain. So I have been on the hunt for sandals that I could wear to amusement parks (we have annual passes), wouldn't mind getting wet, very comfortable, but I am super picky about shoes not looking clunky, or too sporty, I like a clean, more dressy look to shoes. Also I found that the mush/ yoga mat ones make my feet hot.

I finally found the holy grail! They are Crocs Isabella Jelly T-strap and I bought them in Bronze. I wore them on my vacation last week and they are awesome- comfortable, sleek, and the bronze color made them go with everything. I wore them to the resort pool, and with a nice summer dress to a fancy dinner. My feet never felt tired or hot. And when I accidentally sprayed sunscreen on them, they just wiped clean. I just wanted to share in case anyone is looking for really cute, very comfortable sandals! And they were only $27 on Amazon!

Mama to DS1 Punkin (2/04) and DS2 Boo (1/09)

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Default Found holy grail summer sandals!

I love Crocs flip flops and have loved them for 10+ yrs., and I tried Rainbow and Olukai and still came back to Crocs (and an ancient pair of Reef platforms). I just bought a new pair of the Capri black/pewter ones and love them. I also love that they don't look like unisex sandals either (which is part of the reason I don't do many of the sporty/utilitarian brands)

I like the ones you posted too but I have a feeling they won't be wide enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by AnnieW625; 06-21-2017 at 12:20 PM.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

I have never owned a pair of crocs, but I might check these out at the outlet.

Default nice

Quote Originally Posted by PunkyBoo View Post
    I have to share! I usually wear flip flops all summer when I'm not at work, but I've started to notice I can't wear flip flops for extended periods off time anymore without getting toe pain. So I have been on the hunt for sandals that I could wear to amusement parks (we have annual passes), wouldn't mind getting wet, very comfortable, but I am super picky about shoes not looking clunky, or too sporty, I like a clean, more dressy look to shoes. Also I found that the mush/ yoga mat ones make my feet hot.

I finally found the holy grail! They are Crocs Isabella Jelly T-strap and I bought them in Bronze. I wore them on my vacation last week and they are awesome- comfortable, sleek, and the bronze color made them go with everything. I wore them to the resort pool, and with a nice summer dress to a fancy dinner. My feet never felt tired or hot. And when I accidentally sprayed sunscreen on them, they just wiped clean. I just wanted to share in case anyone is looking for really cute, very comfortable sandals! And they were only $27 on Amazon!
    Sweet deal!
    mom. Wife to a great hubby that has an awesome real estate business.
    Traveller, especially to and from Windsor - London...
    Always looking for people that need help in London or Windsor

I'm tempted! I have a couple of pairs of t-strap sandals that I've worn the past couple of years, but this year they are really making my feet hurt. I have a wider foot, but I'll try the the 11. If they don't work out, I can send them back for free.
    DS: Raising heck since 12/09

PunkyBoo is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by zukeypur View Post
    I have never owned a pair of crocs, but I might check these out at the outlet.
    I hadn't either, they always looked clunky on my feet. But I'm so impressed with these and wore them everywhere and my feet were so happy

Mama to DS1 Punkin (2/04) and DS2 Boo (1/09)

I don't really need a pair of casual sandals, but these might work for a night out in Vegas!
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...KIKX0DER&psc=1

Twin Mom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

One of my coworkers has the same ones you do. They are a similar style to the Crocs Sexi sandal (I know terrible name) I have but it's not a t-strap. http://www.qvc.com/Crocs-Sandals---R...t.A336199.html I bought mine at a consignment store for $4. I agree they are super comfortable and waterproof so I frequently wear them when I know it's going to rain but still need to look cute! I am considering getting a pair of these too.

Quote Originally Posted by PunkyBoo View Post

Last edited by Twin Mom; 06-21-2017 at 06:47 PM.
    Mom to b/g twins (g in college, b working)

People show themselves not by what they say but by what they do

Our happiness or our unhappiness depends far more on the way we meet the events of life than on the nature of those events themselves. -- Wilhelm von Humboldt