what is everyone doing to stay in shape this summer?
i normally do running (i take my kids running, and trained with them for a 5k race on memorial day weekend), but since then, it's just too freaking hot here to be outside! i had been doing core exercise classes, yoga and HIIT at a yoga studio, but was getting into a funk and wasn't really motivated to go as often, especially given i normally have to drive 15-20 minutes to it.

So, i found a Pure Barre studio that was just 5 minutes from my work so i've been going to that for past 2 weeks..and WOW, i am loving it. i'm addicted!! i have been going 5x a week, which is a record for me. And, no need to get up early or lose any sleeptime I swear i am feeling/seeing results after only 10 classes (2 weeks). I like how it is low impact. i was able to get 1 week free + additional month unlimited for $99, and probably will get some sort of monthly membership after that. it is pricey, but if i am able to consistently go 5x per week, it will be very much worth it.

Also, about 3x a week i've been doing dance (zumba, etc) videos on youtube for about half an hour with my DD. DD is actually the one who motivates me..she hates walking/running but LOVES to dance and begs every evening to do these videos. There is one lady on youtube (Dance Fitness with Jessica) that has dance videos with Disney songs (moana, little mermaid) with her daughters dancing along too and my DD loves those (though she also likes dancing to Ed Sheeran's "Shape of You" as well, lol).

Curious to what other BBB'ers are doing this summer, please chime in! I know several people work out at home with DVDs and weights in their home gym, and i'm jealous if you can be that disciplined and efficient. I personally need the accountability of a class at specific times, plus i love getting out of the house .