Default best zipper binder?

DS went through 2 zipper binders last year. The case it zipper binder lasted fairly well (except the small zipper busted-I sewed it back together). Is there some miraculous zipper binder that survives middle schoolers or can someone please invent one?

To add to it they will have chromebooks so I'm trying to decide where it will go-I see case it has a version with a second part for a laptop-has anyone tried it?

https://www.amazon.com/Case-Universa...case+it+binder

TIA!
    Margaret and
    (DS 2/06) and (DD 3/08)

Following. Zipper binder is on DD's school supply list for middle school.
    DD (3/06)
    DS1 (7/09)
    DS2 (8/13)

Tenasparkl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I bought the one at Costco but I have no idea if it lasts.

My DS used the Case It Mighty Zip for 6 and 7th grades. Both lasted the year with no problems. Haven't tried the laptop one but it looks nice. This year we are branching out to try Five Star. He wanted one that was a bit smaller so he is going with a 2" zipper binder with expansion panel. It still has a file for his homework (must have feature to keep him organized) and he can keep his agenda and notebooks in the front panel. He doesn't need to carry a laptop. They stay at school. It doesn't feel as sturdy as the Case It but they don't have a 2" binder with a file. Hopefully the Five Star will work. If not, he still has his Case It from last year.

https://www.fivestardirect.us/fivest...duct_page_link

Barb

Thanks Barb!
    Margaret and
    (DS 2/06) and (DD 3/08)

I know this is old but for anyone else still looking - we use the costco ones and they hold up great. For both DD and DS they are using the same one from last year. Previous one I'd gotten DS (walmart- maybe case it brand?) fell apart after a few months. Mine tend to be pretty good about taking care of their things (they use the same LE or LLB backpack for multiple years, etc) but the costco ones really are good quality.