jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default Favorite packable jacket and raincoat?

I would like to get a packable jacket and raincoat for traveling. Does anyone have any favorites? TIA

I picked up a Patagonia Nano Puff bivy pullover, a Nano Air Light hoody and a Patagonia Torrentshell jacket for half off. Wondering if anyone has any of these and what they think of them. TIA

NCGrandma is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I'm a big fan of LE primaloft travel stuff. I got both a travel jacket and vest last year, and they've been great -- very lightweight yet warm, wash and dry well, fold up very small, nice clear solid colors that don't fade. (Of course I got them when they were on sale plus a good %-off coupon--I was shocked to see the full prices)

https://www.landsend.com/shop/search...imaloft+travel

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains

abh5e8 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I borrowed my bff's Patagonia down vest for vacation this summer and I love it! Can't wait to get my own. Super light weight but warm.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    loving my dh and our littles (dd ~ 11 yrs, ds ~ 9 yrs, ds ~ 7 yrs, dd ~ 5 yrs and baby brother ~ 20 mo)

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Rain jacket - I have Patagonia's Torrentshell. Super easy and lightweight. Would love to get a packable jacket recc - I always take my Patagonia fleece.

for Sandy Hook