Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    KpbS is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I'm sorry you are in that place. I totally get it. Any way to reach out to one (or more) old friends to see if they could make it next time? Assuming your hostess is still friends with them too (and she would welcome them).

Lots of good app suggestions. I recently brought a black bean dip to a party and it was a big hit.
    K

Quote Originally Posted by KpbS View Post
    I'm sorry you are in that place. I totally get it. Any way to reach out to one (or more) old friends to see if they could make it next time? Assuming your hostess is still friends with them too (and she would welcome them).
    I would love to. Not to get into too much detail, but it's really a story of marriages, divorce and remarriages. Some of these people just can't be in the same place together. My friend would love to still invite them, but she's in rough spot and just needs to keep the peace.

I'm feeling inspired by the meatballs (LOL), so I'm going. And it's a long weekend this weekend, so I'll have an extra day to do the running around I need to do.
    DS: Raising heck since 12/09

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2