Mikey0709 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default Levi Denizen ATHLETIC KNIT jeans - is there a teen/men's version or size! HELP!

So for years now my son has been wearing those Target Denizen athletic knit jeans - and LOVES them. Nothing softer - it's like wearing athletic pants.

BUT - we have just about outgrown them! (sz 16 is the largest.... why not 18 or 20???)

Any recommendations for teen / mens supersoft jeans with maybe a little stretch? HELP! Need 28 or 29 waist.

Hudson jeans makes a french terry jean that goes up to size 20. I've found them at Nordstrom Rack and Nordstrom. They look like jeans and feel like sweats. My boys love them.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/hudson-k...gation-_-Jeans

Perfect! Thank you- I’ll look into them.

I also saw Paige denim was really soft, but at $200 (retail) and ($90 nord rack).... a little more than I want to spend for a 12 yo!

SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Mine is in men sizes now 29" waist but still, not kid sized. I'm trying to find something like those wonderful Levi's for him! He pretty much lives in athletic pants now. If they could just feel like that but look like jeans, they'd be so much more versatile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a quick update - - found an incredibly CHEAP SOFT jeans that my son will wear! These Cat & Jack (from Target) are SUPER soft - and come up to an 18 online! They are super soft - and SUPER cheap. Full price is 12.99 - and right now there is a 20% off jeans code! They are a nice even dark color... i didn't roll them up like in the pics.

https://www.target.com/p/boys-knit-d...elect=52189174

We've outgrown the 16 Levi denizens that we loved, but these in an 18 still give him some room (FYI - he's around a 29 waist in most pants). He can probably use a belt to keep these up. The cat & jack are also darker - a little dressier than the levi's were.

Tried the Hudson from NOrdstrom - but way too much of a skinny jean for my son who doesn't quite have the skinny leg for these. Even in the biggest size they were too tight for his comfort.

Also tried, and LOVED, Paige denim for men. Size 28 waist fit great, and 29 was ok with a belt.... BUT at $89.99 a paid at Nordstrom Rack wayyyyyy to expensive for a 12 year old!

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey0709 View Post
    Just a quick update - - found an incredibly CHEAP SOFT jeans that my son will wear! These Cat & Jack (from Target) are SUPER soft - and come up to an 18 online! They are super soft - and SUPER cheap. Full price is 12.99 - and right now there is a 20% off jeans code! They are a nice even dark color... i didn't roll them up like in the pics.

https://www.target.com/p/boys-knit-d...elect=52189174

We've outgrown the 16 Levi denizens that we loved, but these in an 18 still give him some room (FYI - he's around a 29 waist in most pants). He can probably use a belt to keep these up. The cat & jack are also darker - a little dressier than the levi's were.

Tried the Hudson from NOrdstrom - but way too much of a skinny jean for my son who doesn't quite have the skinny leg for these. Even in the biggest size they were too tight for his comfort.

Also tried, and LOVED, Paige denim for men. Size 28 waist fit great, and 29 was ok with a belt.... BUT at $89.99 a paid at Nordstrom Rack wayyyyyy to expensive for a 12 year old!
    Do they have an adjustable waist, my DS wears a 12 or 14 but at only 72lbs he's pretty skinny.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Yes-adjustable even on the 18’s!