AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Default Are Nic & Zoe cardigans worth it?

I bought this Nic & Zoe 4 Way cardigan at Nordstrom today and I am trying to figure out if it is worth it or not. It is pretty thin, but I love the pattern, but it doesn't feel substantial especially for the $82 price tag (and TBH I can't imagine anyone paying the full $140 price tag), but if it is something that will last years maybe I will be convinced.

Feel free to post similar items.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

gatorsmom is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Cute sweater! I don’t know much about that brand but one of the reviewers on the Nordstrom’s website gave it a bad review. And with that high viscose content it has a higher potential to pill (form those little balls on top of the fabric). But linen is a nice strong fiber so that could help it resist pilling. I vote to buy the sweater and hold onto the receipt because Nordstrom’s will return it if you have any problems with it. Nordstrom’s is awesome that way.
    " I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent." Mahatma Gandhi

"This is the ultimate weakness of violence: It multiplies evil and violence in the universe. It doesn't solve any problems." Martin Luther King, Jr.

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Yes I saw that review. It is such a splurge though. I bought a nice Olivia Moon knit blazer for the fall for half of that and I fee like it is worth it. I would've paid $80 for the blazer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)