We redid the garage with cabinets all around and storage. But I also took away the playroom since DS is now in high school LOL He and his friends need a place to hang out, so I'm planning to use the garage. So far it has a ping-pong table, and I'll be putting a dartboard up. Any other ideas? It's a two car garage so not all that big. The ping-pong table can be folded and kept out-of-the-way if necessary. I was thinking of putting some sort of seating, and they could use his large laptop to watch Netflix or play video games. He doesn't have Xbox or anything like that, nor do I really want him to start that. I feel like he's already spending too much time playing video games on his phone, since we got him a smart phone and took away the playroom.

He loves to throw a ball around and enjoys sports. I kept a six foot blank wall to store the ping pong table, but that wall could be used for something else. He wants it for wall ball lol
We are storing our wooden folding chairs in there, so those could be used for seating, though they aren't the most comfy.