Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Globetrotter is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I’m open to any ideas at this point!
    Yesterday we had three boys over. Well actually one was 25 LOL he was a cousin who is visiting for the weekend. But they all played ping-pong the entire evening! It was so nice to have that space. Although at this point there are still boxes lying around and it’s a mess , but we cleared them and pushed them aside.

Globetrotter is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Yes, it is true that in California a lot of people use the garages for storage space. We are lucky to have a fair bit of storage space inside the house, So for us it’s more that we want a hang out for DS and his friends.. Last winter was the first time I didn’t have access to the garage because of this project. I did park in there a few times, but turned out OK. I would like to have the flexibility to park it inside during the rainy season( we finally got rain!) , So I got a ping-pong table that easily folds. I would say half my neighbors park all their cars on the driveway.

gamma is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

A few portable speakers for music, not loud enough to annoy the neighbors. A few favorite board games, deck of cards or poker set. A card table to go with the folding chairs to play games on and eat pizza. Small shelf with paper plates, napkins, cups and trash can.
    Last edited by gamma; 10-23-2017 at 12:54 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2