khalloc is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Is anyone else's kid obsessed with Nike Soccer pants?

My DS will only wear one kind of pants these days. They are Nike Dry Academy Training Pants. They are loose around the hips and then tight at the calves. The calves have zippers on the sides. He has 3 pairs now. I got the first ones at TJ Maxx for $16.99, then I bought a 2nd pair from Soccer.com and I found another color on Macys.com. I tried buying him a few more pairs of Nike pants from Macys. He is wearing a Medium in the pants he likes, but the other Nike Pants, the Medium is swimming on him. He likes the tight leg at the bottom. He really needs warmer pants for the winter ahead, so i tried ordering some Nike fleece pants, but they were really long and really baggy around his waist/bum. he's about 56" tall and maybe 70 pounds. He's very thin. I'm hoping to find similar pants to the Training/Soccer pants but maybe made out of a thicker fabric like fleece or something.
    DD 11/2005
    DS 4/2008

gamma is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I found these yesterday for my DGS. He had shorts from Old Navy with zippered pockets. He and his brother are really bad at losing money and their phones when they have pants with no pockets or loose pockets. At first he turned up his nose at the zippered pockets in the shorts, but after losing $20 walking between our house and the pizza parlor, they became his favorite when going to the boardwalk or 6 Flags! The long pants from Old Navy look like they run small and he didn't care for them, but I am going to look for the Nike pants OP mentioned!
    http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/produc...&pid=775762002