khalloc is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Youth Manchester United Jersery?

I see you can buy them online...but $99?? Ouch! Is there anyplace to get a better deal on an authentic Manchester United Jersey? DS is asking for one for Xmas. I know at least with NFL/MLB/NBA they will have 20% off sales sometimes.
    DD 11/2005
    DS 4/2008

nfceagles is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default Youth Manchester United Jersery?

I just bought 2 direct from Manchester United and paid 194.50 including number/lettering, tax, and shipping from the U.K. Not much less than $99 but all in and as authentic as they come.

Lettering/number were $16 for each and a Barclay's Premier League patch was $6.64, so $22 of each of mine was optional if you want to skip lettering. My DH often buys plain jerseys and gets the letters and badges off eBay but he knows which style lettering goes with which year's jerseys and such. I wasn't in the mood for that this year so I just had it done for me.

EBay often has past year's jerseys and my DS actually enjoys collecting the vintage ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

schrocat is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I know this is an old post but I got my son's Manchester United jersey from the Royal Sporting House outlet in Singapore. It was probab;y close to $50 USD though I can't remember how much I paid.

baymom is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Unfortunately, I think around a $100 is the going rate for authentic jerseys from the big European teams. My DH buys them for our soccer crazy kids from time to time and the price makes me cringe.

cagey is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Minejerseys.co They’re Chinese but fantastic quality and about $25 with lettering

smilequeen is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

This is where I got them when DS2 was into it. It’s a little less but I really don’t know authentic vs replica for soccer.

https://www.soccermaster.com/product...type_gender=or
    Mama to my boys (04,07,11)

schrocat is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by baymom View Post
    Unfortunately, I think around a $100 is the going rate for authentic jerseys from the big European teams. My DH buys them for our soccer crazy kids from time to time and the price makes me cringe.
    The authentic jerseys they sell in asia cost less. Definitely authentic and licensed from reputable shops.