Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Gorgeous pics!!

gamma is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Mom2binsd - Your DS looks so handsome! Good idea to check FB for last years photos! He decided to wear dress pants, shirt and tie. The dance is tonight. We are just getting used to the new school. Since he is deaf, he attends a public school about 15 miles away. He wanted to be mainstreamed with other hearing impaired students. If he was in my home town, I would have so many resources for info. Fortunately, I am very tech savvy. Others always come to me for computer or help with their iPhones! Thank you everyone, saved me again!
    Last edited by gamma; 10-23-2017 at 02:15 PM.

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Default Home Coming Dance

Cool photos Mom2B! Homecoming and any other dance at my school that was semi formal was always suit and tie; the prom was tuxedo. Welcome back Gamma!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by gamma View Post
    Mom2binsd - Your DS looks so handsome! Good idea to check FB for last years photos! He decided to wear dress pants, shirt and tie. The dance is tonight. We are just getting used to the new school. Since he is deaf, he attends a public school about 15 miles away. He wanted to be mainstreamed with other hearing impaired students. If he was in my home town, I would have so many resources for info. Fortunately, I am very tech savvy. Others always come to me for computer or help with their iPhones! Thank you everyone, saved me again!

Actually that's my DD, who is 14. Hope he has fun, I know all of ours had a ball, they went to a Hibachi place first with friends, all very grown up!

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Default Home Coming Dance

Totally OT, but we have similar front doors, and I want to know what hangers you are using to hang those wreaths. Our 3M ones only last for 3-4 days. My DC really want to hang wreaths.

Last edited by WatchingThemGrow; 04-18-2018 at 05:04 AM.

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by WatchingThemGrow View Post
    Totally OT, but we have similar front doors, and I want to know what hangers you are using to hang those wreaths. Our 3M ones only last for 3-4 days. My DC really want to hang wreaths.

Not my house, but I asked her boyfriends mom, she said they are just clear suction hooks thst she got an Amazon, they must be pretty good because we get a lot of wonderful here.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by mom2binsd View Post
    Not my house, but I asked her boyfriends mom, she said they are just clear suction hooks thst she got an Amazon, they must be pretty good because we get a lot of wonderful here.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
    Thanks for asking!! I'll look there!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2