Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by WatchingThemGrow View Post
    Ok, these are all pretty but maybe I'm weird in that I prefer a plain l/s tee with no buttons and not flannel. Totally great deals on cute flannel sets!! LE has no mediums left in their knit sleep sets. Talbots had an expensive set, and I think I'm likely to end up trying some more Hannas, and maybe the set at LLB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Argh, I had that second link to GH pima cotton PJs wrong. Use this instead. They're as close to mama Hannas as you can get, and prettier (gasp) but not cheaper: https://www.garnethill.com/asian-wra...leepwear/17160

I have some Hanna mama sets in S if you are interested - that I bought but found too warm!

ETA Have you tried plain old Gilligan and O'Malley at Target? In the past I have bought sets in 100% cotton (at least the pants).

for Sandy Hook

Gap pure body is really nice
    DS 5/09

Percycat is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

https://www.jockey.com/catalog?depar...eep-and-lounge

Jockey has several options online. I usually purchase from the outlet store.

WatchingThemGrow is online now Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by citymama View Post
    Argh, I had that second link to GH pima cotton PJs wrong. Use this instead. They're as close to mama Hannas as you can get, and prettier (gasp) but not cheaper: https://www.garnethill.com/asian-wra...leepwear/17160

I have some Hanna mama sets in S if you are interested - that I bought but found too warm!

ETA Have you tried plain old Gilligan and O'Malley at Target? In the past I have bought sets in 100% cotton (at least the pants).
    Yay! I acted like money was no object and bought the Hannas in a larger size (L) than last year. (giving my $72 pajamas to 10yo DD because they fit her better was painful!) Also got the GH Asian Wraps to try with 25% off and FS and 2 pair from LLB with yesterday's 20% off.

I'm holding off on the LE that came back in stock, as I'm thinking the LLB, GH and Hannas will be a little nicer over the long haul.

May be hitting the outlets soon and will definitely check out Jockey and Gap Body there! Thank so much for all the great recs! Happy sleeping ahead!

Quote Originally Posted by WatchingThemGrow View Post
    Those look awesome but I'm 5'6 and it seems like the reviews all say they're really short after washing. Did you find that as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sorry for the slow reply. I’ve only bought the kids and hadn’t looked at the reviews of the adult ones. Bummer though, I’m 5’7 and thought about trying them too.
    DS 11-15
    DD 3-19

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2