Pilotbaby is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Any threads for Christmas gift ideas for Kindergarten age girls yet?

Hello,
    I tried searching but couldn't seem to find any. Are there any threads yet? Or does anyone have any great gift ideas this year?
    TIA

legaleagle is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I ordered DD a subscription box called "fairy bag" it's pretty cheap and I ordered it month to month so if it's not great I will cancel.

Pilotbaby is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by legaleagle View Post
    I ordered DD a subscription box called "fairy bag" it's pretty cheap and I ordered it month to month so if it's not great I will cancel.
    Thanks! I will check this out.

meggie t is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

DD is five. We got her a dollhouse, Peppa Pig play kitchen (even though we have one and I didn’t want to get it - it’s the only big thing she really asked for), Fire tablet (to be used at our discretion), watch, underwear, baseball cap, Boden shirt she asked for, and some board games for both she and DS (Perfection, Sorry, Zingo).

KpbS is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

DD (almost 7) got this Playmobil Camper last year and has loved it. Good sale price here too https://www.walmart.com/ip/PLAYMOBIL...&wl13=&veh=sem
    K

We're struggling to figure out what to get DD, except for a karaoke machine. And probably Zingo, a friend lent us theirs and she loves it (and sneaky snacky squirrel).
    ~ Dawn
    Our little monkey (4/2011) & his early holiday present 12/12

Liziz is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

My kindergarten DD is getting a doll carrier (like a baby seat for a doll) and basket for her bike (her Santa present), a digital camera (it's a kid's camera), books, and art supplies. I'm also giving her some "real" jewelry (aka super cheap adult jewelry) since I know she's getting a jewelry box from her Grandma.
    Lizi

DD2 is in kindergarten, and getting an 18" doll and clothing, new ballet leotard, skirt & tights, a mermaid tail blanket, Sleeping Queens, and a bunch of books (set of Fancy Nancy beginning reader books, The Dot, Elephant & Piggie set, beginning reader's Bible). Also on her list is a boombox, legos, a wristwatch, and art supplies.
    Allison

DD1 11/05
    DS 04/08
    DD2 11/11

boilermakermom is offline Bargain Alerts forum moderator

Magnatiles!!!!! It was one of my DD’s favs that year!

klwa is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Princess dresses, costume jewelry, calico critters/lil woodzeez sets, playmobil fairies
    -Kris
    DS (9/05)
    DD (8/08)
    DD (9/12)