Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    KpbS is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Theft is widespread in our area sadly. Everything gets shipped to the office.
    K

It isn’t an issue in our area. Most homes around here have different discreet options for drop offs, ie hidden porch, behind the garage, etc. I’m a stay at home mom and DH works from home 2x a week, so the packages are never out long when delivered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Mummy to DS1-6/11 and DS2-1/14

okinawama is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I just looked into Amazon locker and there isn't one near me. Sending it to the office is an option, so for the Holidays, I might start doing that. I also looked into the Ring doorbell, and that is appealing as well.

jennilynn is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I've never had an issue but this thread is making me nervous! Fortunately our neighborhood is tucked away a bit but still.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Slightly crunchy mama to three awesome monkeys

We've never had anything stolen, but our front door is very visible from the street. I ordered some boots from Target a couple of months ago and DH got so jumpy about it, he went home to take them in the house. We've since had some other things delivered and they just leave them by the door. When I first signed up for UPS My Choice, I swear there was an option that let you be more specific about where to leave items (in the corner of the porch behind the chair), but when I checked after the Target boot thing, the options are now just a generic drop-down (front door, back door, etc.).

In the past, I've occasionally had things delivered to work, but my new job seems to frown on that.
    DS: Raising heck since 12/09

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3