Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    legaleagle is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Gap has a few cute SW clothes for girls. Last summer I got a DD a black tulle/tutu skirt from them that has star wars pictures in silver on it - long shot but maybe find that used?

ellies mom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Check out Box Lunch, Fuego, and Hot Topic. They probably won't have clothes but they tend to have cute things. Also, JC Penny and Target have clothes occasionally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Veronica

Miss Ellie 11/03
    Baby Audrey 4/08

Percycat is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Have you seen the star wars crochet kits? The reviews say they are challenging for beginners, but if your 12yr is crafty she might enjoy.

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

JCP has a ton of girls star wars clothes. They were all on a special display in an aisle at my store this past weekend.
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

AnnieW625 is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Old Navy has this shirt that says “Girls Run the Galaxy”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

lizzywednesday is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

DD loves Star Wars, but she's mostly into Rebels, Forces of Destiny, and The Force Awakens.

She's getting two Forces of Destiny dolls - Sabine Wren (originally from Rebels) and Rey of Jakku (from The Force Awakens). They have a couple of different Leia dolls - one with R2 (she's wearing her white Hoth outfit) and another with Wicket the Ewok (she's wearing the camo poncho & the package includes the "stay with the Ewoks" dress from Return of the Jedi)

There are a bunch of retellings of the original film trilogy for younger readers. There's also a Princess Leia "backstory" chapter book.

For my 13-year-old niece who is a SW fan, I got this SW Galaxy necklace from ThinkGeek.

Last year, we gave her the Ahsoka novel, a selection of SW no-show socks, a SW stud earring set and BB-8 stud earrings.

Gap Kids has some nice Star Wars clothing for girls.

Depending on how big your elder niece is, OP, she might do well with the stuff from HerUniverse.
    ==========================================
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

"Make mistakes! Get messy!" - Miss Frizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Tenasparkl View Post
    ... Also, the forces of destiny dolls and clothes are adorable. That might be better for the younger one as they are basically Barbie size dolls....
    The FoD dolls are the same size as DC Superhero Girls dolls - 13" to Barbie's 11.5" - and built similarly (strong, like gymnasts, not like willowy fashion models.)
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

kristenk is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I picked up the Yoda hoodie from Target for the almost 7yo. I also picked up some socks for her and her sister. (Thanks for the hoodie info, Pear!)

The 12yo is harder for me. I'd like to get something similar to the hoodie for her, so some sort of hoodie or sweatshirt, maybe? I need to be mindful of the difference between tween-fun and babyish though. I guess if I look in the junior section for Star Wars stuff that should work. 12yo DN wears a 14/16 or a juniors xs.

Oh, and the FoD dolls look great! I might try to run that by my SIL to see what she thinks. Don't want to overwhelm with SW stuff, but I really like those! I'm also trying to find out which specific characters (if any) 12yoDN likes. That might help a little.

Quote Originally Posted by kristenk View Post
    ...I guess if I look in the junior section for Star Wars stuff that should work. 12yo DN wears a 14/16 or a juniors xs.

Look at the HerUniverse stuff, then. I hear it runs small and is mostly Juniors' sizes (though it might bill itself as misses')

Also - trivia: Ashley Eckstein, the woman who markets HerUniverse, is also the voice of Ahsoka Tano on Clone Wars and Rebels.
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2