Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    okinawama is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default High waisted pants recommendations

I'd like to find a pair of high-waisted denim pants. Any recommendations? Bonus if they come in denim and black!

mikala is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Nordstrom Wit and Wisdom jeans are great. I think these are the ones I have, size down: https://m.shop.nordstrom.com/s/wit-w...lusive/4021192

American Eagle has some great high waisted jeans. (I know, I know, the store is generally not a mom demographic but their high waisted jeans are wonderful.)

I've also heard good things about NYDJ but they were really unflattering on me.

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

NYDJ are definitely my brand pick! I have gotten most of my pairs from Nordstrom Rack.

Quote Originally Posted by okinawama View Post
    I'd like to find a pair of high-waisted denim pants. Any recommendations? Bonus if they come in denim and black!
    Are you wanting skinny jeans or a slight bootcut?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Tammy

Big DD
    Little DD

Smillow is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I found a pair of NYDJ at the thrift store and they are my most favorite pants/jeans! So comfy and they don’t bag.
    DS 2/09

okinawama is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Tammy View Post
    Are you wanting skinny jeans or a slight bootcut?

Skinny.

I'll have to see if I can find a brick and mortar store that sells the NYDJ brand. I've never heard of them. I normally wear American Eagle, but didn't love their high waisted selection.

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Not your daughter’s jeans is what it stands for. I’ve too had luck at Nordstrom Rack. NR and TJ Maxx are great sources. Macy’s carries it too.

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Also, there’s a pair of Lee jeans from walmart that are higher than all my old ones. They are fabulous. They call them mid-rise.

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Default High waisted pants recommendations

NYDJ looked awful on me and I tried them at Bloomingdales, it was a few years ago though so I don’t know the style, but I have never tried another pair of their pants since. They were the ultimate “mom” jean for me, and were very unflattering especially in the stomach and butt area. My favorite jeans are Eddie Bauer Curvy (I have both bootcut and straight) and I have the two shades of denim; they are more of a mid rise and not a true high waisted jean, but I love them and they don’t create a muffin top. I don’t think I have tried their black jeans. You might also try Lucky Brand as they have a lot of styles, I like the Lolita style. I also have a pair of Kut from the Kloth Diana jeans that I love, I got mine from Stitch Fix, but Nordstrom sells that style as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by AnnieW625; 02-05-2018 at 10:30 AM.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

legaleagle is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I don't know if they're high waisted enough for you but I love the athleta jeans - first pair of skinny jeans I actually like. Super comfy and don't bag. I would definitely size down though - they are quite generous.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast