Default please recommend a LIGHT harnessed booster

I am looking for a lightweight harnessed booster for travel/ extra seat for my 4.5 year old daughter. We are flying next month and renting a car, so it would initially be for that, then would go in my husband’s car and move her britax into the nanny’s car.

She is 4 yrs old weighs 39 lbs, about 42 in tall.

I was thinking of a maestro, but babies r us was sold out in the store.

Thank you.

trcy is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

No experience with the maestro, but BRU will order for you in store and ship to your home for free. I’ve done that a few times with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    DD 12/10
    DS 10/15

Philly Mom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Love the maestro. So light. The seatbelt install is a snap. If you are traveling internationally though, they may not have locking seat belts. The latch is really tough.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

We have a Maestro as our travel seat and we are very happy with it. Another one to consider is the Cosco Finale. It is narrower and cheaper than the Maestro, but doesn’t last quite as long height wise. It wasn’t out when we bought our Maestro so I haven’t really checked it out, but I see it recommended a lot now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

I recommend the Evenflo Maestro every chance I get. It was such a great travel and friends seat for us. Easy to install on airplanes and in rental cars (with seatbelt). I found the LATCH really hard to use but had no problem getting a good install with a seatbelt so it didn't matter.

We have the maestro and the finale. I like the finale a little bit more, and think it will hold a slightly taller child. They are both great travel seats though.

TwoBees is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

We have several Graco Slim Fit convertibles that we use in harnessed booster mode and they are great and nice and light (although I think the Maestro might be lighter). It’s more plush than the Maestro, if that’s important to you. I believe it is nearly the same seat as the Graco Tranzitions/Wayz harnessed booster but I had difficulty installing that one, which seems to be a known issue for some cars. It’s less expensive than the Slim Fit though.
    Mom to a spirited, red-headed, former 28-weeker 10/2009 and a more mellow monkey 12/2013.