Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by ahisma View Post
    Thank you all so much! We wound up deciding to explore Atlanta. The deciding factor was a great airbnb that I found outside of the city (easy drive in) - an alpaca farm! Seriously, it looks fabulous: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/15936463 So much better than being in a hotel, and I feel like it will really let us unplug.
    I'm not an AirBnB person, nor even a B&B person, at all but that place looks awesome!

Have fun!

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

That looks super cool...but the occupancy is 3 people??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pharmjenn is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by essnce629 View Post
    Ooo, I want to know more! DH wanted to go to Zion for Spring Break but that's something you need to plan and book months in advance, not 2 weeks before, so as of now we have no vacation planned! What ages are your kids? My boys are 8 and 14.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
    Why would you need to plan months in advance? Except for the opportunity to stay in the park, I would think it would be easy to go last minute. When I lived in Vegas (alone) I did a few last minute drives up to Utah to explore the parks. The town of St. George is not that far away and has plenty of lodging, plus probably other places closer to the park.
    mom to Billy 12/07

Twoboos is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ahisma View Post
    Thank you all so much! We wound up deciding to explore Atlanta. The deciding factor was a great airbnb that I found outside of the city (easy drive in) - an alpaca farm! Seriously, it looks fabulous: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/15936463 So much better than being in a hotel, and I feel like it will really let us unplug.

We're going to do the City Pass (pandas for DS2!) and explore some of the arts - and then head outside the city for some hiking.
    Friends recently went to Atlanta and said the Aquarium was awesome! And that AirBnB is great! Have fun.
    "Every mother needs a wife." - Amy Poehler, Yes Please

ahisma is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    That looks super cool...but the occupancy is 3 people??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Weird - she must have just changed it. We definitely made the reservation for 4 people and even chatted about what the set up would be. The sofa isn't a pullout, she has an inflatable air mattress. Honestly, we'll probably just bring a foam mattress we use for sleepovers - the kids don't care.

I do wish the sofa was a pullout, but I'm probably the only one in the family who cares (and I'm sleeping in the bed!)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3