Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    SASM is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Stylish anti-theft bag for Europe??

Hello all,

I am still researching for our upcoming trip to the UK. Trying to decide on a day bag. Not sure if I want back or messenger-style. Any favorite stylish anti-theft suggestions?
    Mom to:
    1 BLUE (03) and 2 PINK (05 & 07)
    ^i^ 10.01 & 12.03

Pardon my typos...blasted Auto-correct!!

Neatfreak is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I'm not sure exactly what features you're looking for, but I've been using the OGIO Brooklyn cross-body bag for travel (Europe, Canada, Middle East) for two years now, and I love it and have convinced a many friends to invest in one! There is padded middle section with it's own zipper that I like securing my itinerary print-outs, passports, and flight info in, though it's also useful for e-readers and such! The interior is pretty roomy and there's another zippered pocket inside. The main zipper for the bag extends a bit into the strap, which I also like because it makes the bag a bit harder to get into. It's also not very expensive: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...hps_bw_c_x_1_w
    ~ Laura

One in 2004 and the other one in 2008

I love my kipling crossbody purse. Use it when we travel all the time. It was great for our Europe trip last summer.
    Melissa

Mom to Emma (4/03), Kate (7/05), Sam and Claire (6/09)

NCGrandma is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Has anyone used the Pacsafe bags? No personal experience but I often see them on Sierra Trading Post and have seen them In person at REI, and some look pretty cute. They have all sorts of anti-theft features.

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

The Sash bag! It’s my only purse now because I love how comfortable it is. I haven’t really traveled with it but I know lots of ladies love it for that. It’s so trim and close to the body I can wear it under my coat!

I purchased and used a PacSafe Citysafe bag a few years ago for use while we lived for 3 months in Brazil. It was a cross body, well featured, lots of pockets, lightweight when empty, and I could attach it to my stroller valet hooks on the handlebar as needed. Great bag, served its purpose, and I expect to own it for many more years of travels.

It was this one... Pacsafe Luggage Citysafe 200 Gii Handbag, Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B006QN2VKW..._2WfPAbMH4A0Q5
    DS 2014

NCGrandma is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Zukini View Post
    I purchased and used a PacSafe Citysafe bag a few years ago for use while we lived for 3 months in Brazil. It was a cross body, well featured, lots of pockets, lightweight when empty, and I could attach it to my stroller valet hooks on the handlebar as needed. Great bag, served its purpose, and I expect to own it for many more years of travels.

It was this one... Pacsafe Luggage Citysafe 200 Gii Handbag, Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B006QN2VKW..._2WfPAbMH4A0Q5
    Thanks! I almost got one for travel, but found a Victorinox crossbody bag that I love because it has just enough pockets etc, once I figured out what to put where. But it does look clunkier than the Pacsafe, so I’ll probably succumb sometime...

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains

I love my PacSafe bag because it is big enough to put a guide book in it and hold a bunch of other stuff I need when I travel. And it has lots of great antitheft features.
    Mom to:
    DS '02
    DS '05
    Percy--the wild furry child!!! 2022----
    Simon--the first King Charles cutie 2009-2022
    RIP Andy, the furry first child, 1996-2012

"The task of any religion is not to tell us who we are entitled to hate but to teach us who we are required to love."

azzeps is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Is the fabric strong enough to keep someone from slicing it open with a knife? That’s what happened to both my aunts on the subway in Italy.
    DD - 3/2008
    DS - 7/2011

nfceagles is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

We are heading to the UK this summer. Is this necessary? Hadn’t even crossed my mind to get a theft proof bag and don’t know what to look for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast