Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default What pjs does your 8-9 DD wear??

We've been wearing Hanna SJs and LJs for years- with the occasional carters fleecy zip up or old navy night gown thrown in. My dd is 8 but wearing 140s in Hanna and I keep expecting her to nix hanna any day now- she hasn't mentioned anything yet, but it does seem like it's a younger style of sleepwear.

What do yous Dd's this age wear?
    DD1 01/10
    DD2 04/12

Around that age, DD shifted to random t-shirts plus inexpensive knit shorts (or fleece PJ pants from Costco in the winter.)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    DD (3/06)
    DS1 (7/09)
    DS2 (8/13)

theriviera is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

DD who is almost 9 still wears hannas. I have been buying more of their nightgowns which she likes. She also likes sleeping in my t-shirts.
    Mama to 3 awesome kids

lizzywednesday is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

DD has been on a nightgown kick for about a year, so I've been buying more nightgowns than pajama sets. She won't wear t-shirts to sleep in.

She has a few pairs of short-johns (or short-john-like) for summer that we have to try on as we plan her wardrobe refresh - she got birthday money to use on new clothes.

She's also got a couple of pairs of l/s cotton top/fleece bottom for colder nights and a Pikachu hooded onesie that was a Christmas present.
    ==========================================
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

"Make mistakes! Get messy!" - Miss Frizzle

Tenasparkl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Mine wears a mix of her Hanna long johns and lularoe leggings with T-shirt or tank top

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Hanna Andersson. My older DD (age 12) switched to Justice/Target's Nite Nite Munki pjs in the last year but wore Hanna PJs till age 10-11/size 150. She still wears her Hanna short johns!

for Sandy Hook

amandabea is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

DD is 11 and happily wears her Hanna LJs. I expect she will wear them until they don’t fit any longer. She’s in the biggest size now but they look like they’ll fit for another year or so. In the summer she prefers fun style pjs from target, but she would would wear Hanna SJs too...just not sure I’ll buy them.
    mommy to DD 1/07

My DD still wears Hanna Andersson, but also has some GAP pjs.

NCGrandma is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default What pjs does your 8-9 DD wear??

Both DGDs have always liked the long/short john style. When I wanted a less pricey alternative to Hannas, the LE all cotton snug fit pjs were a similar style, and go up to size 16. DGD2 has also had some similar Gap Kids pjs (which appear to go up only to 14). Now that DGD1 is firmly in (gasp!) women's sizes, she likes the similar ON pj separates.

So, at least in my family, definitely not a young style only.

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by georgiegirl View Post
    Around that age, DD shifted to random t-shirts plus inexpensive knit shorts (or fleece PJ pants from Costco in the winter.)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Yes. 10yr old DD switched to cotton "gym" style shorts and random tshirts about that age.
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast