Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default The unbelievable ignorance

UPDATE:

After emailing management to report the incident, I was met with skepticism. Luckily, I still had that note from the rude employee and scanned it in my email in response saying something like it's sad I've to produce proof of how stupid and rude your employee is when my complaint should be taken seriously to begin with. I finished my reply indicating they'll be hearing from someone in a professional capacity to learn better customer relations.

I reached out to my local organization for the Deaf with a rundown of my situation and contact details. They were livid, to say the least. I got an email from said organization this morning indicating they met with upper management of that facility and laid out their terms otherwise they'll go to the public what transpired. First of the terms was wanting that particular employee to be completely removed from dealing with the public and whole facility to get training on cultural sensitivity. We got it. Interestingly enough, the management didn't just "move" the employee out of direct public dealings but made her take early retirement instead. I gather the employee was "older" from appearances but she was quite near their eligibility for retirement.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To the lady at vehicle inspection today...

Yes, deaf people can drive. And yes my son is actually my child. The fact I was told deaf people need to be sterilized doesn’t strike you as a very strange comment to say? Not to mention quite insulting.

Thanks lady for making me explain to my nearly 7 year old son what sterilization means from overhearing your comments to his mommy.

10 hour later, I’m still fuming over the stupid Ignorance I still have to defend myself in 2018 (!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by DualvansMommy; 04-17-2018 at 10:55 AM. Reason: updated
    Mummy to DS1-6/11 and DS2-1/14

jgenie is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I am so so so sorry you had to deal with such an awful person! It is insane that people would feel that way even worse that they feel it’s ok to say those things. HUGE HUGE HUGE BBB hugs headed your way.

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

That's horrific! I am so sorry. This person wasn't working there surely? Ugh that's unbelievable.

I'm disgusted, mad, and sad for you. Nothing she said is correct to say or even think. She's just plain wrong in so many ways. Karma exists... karma exists... karma exists...

State of relief now that we will have sanity in the White House again

I can’t even process those questions. She honestly sounds mentally ill. It was another customer, yes? Because if they worked there I would be contacting those supervisor so fast. So sorry you’re u had to deal with her.
    ds 2004
    ds 2006
    ds 2008
    ds 2010

I am so, so sorry. She sounds unbalanced, and I'm so sorry you and your DS were on the receiving end of her awful behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by *myfoursons View Post
    I can’t even process those questions. She honestly sounds mentally ill. It was another customer, yes? Because if they worked there I would be contacting those supervisor so fast.
    My thoughts exactly.
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

khm is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

I just can't even imagine what the inside of her head must feel like. It has to be a dark and very unpleasant place.

She sounds insane. And horrible. And cruel.

Yes, if she is an employee, do let them know!

As for how she made you feel, I am so sorry. I don't even have words. Deep cleansing breath. Don't let her ruin one more moment. Do something amazing for yourself in her "honor".

Ms B is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

That is appalling . . .

Hopefully the universe will take care of her the way she deserves.

We value you here. Hugs.
    DS - "The Biscuit" 8/11
    Forever ours 4/12!

That is beyond awful. Many hugs. If she works there, I would let her supervisor know.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    DD (3/06)
    DS1 (7/09)
    DS2 (8/13)

trcy is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

I have to pick my jaw up off the ground. Unbelievable! I am so sorry!

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    DD 12/10
    DS 10/15

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast