View Poll Results: Which WDW park would you skip if you HAD to

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Magic Kingdom - Who cares about Pirates and other classic rides?

4 21.05%
  • Epcot - Soarin'? Test Track? World Showcase? Who needs 'em?

2 10.53%
  • Hollywood Studios - Rock n Roller Coaster, Toy Story Mania and Fantasmic? Yawn.

6 31.58%
  • Animal Kingdom - Uh, that's what zoos are for.

7 36.84%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Probably animal kingdom for us. My boys are still little and wouldn’t skip DHS due to their interest in toy story, Star Wars. DS1 never really seem to enjoy the various zoos we went ever since he was little, only DS2 do and that’s only with certain animals like the monkeys and Lions. There’s more interests in other parks for DS2 to feel like we can forego AK.

But *I* would have loved to go AK since I love seeing all animals! Huge zoo lover too. Especially the really well done ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Mummy to DS1-6/11 and DS2-1/14

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

MK. My kids have been to DL more than WDW and there's a lot of overlap. So, if something had to be skipped it'd be MK in favor of seeing new stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by DualvansMommy View Post
    Probably animal kingdom for us. My boys are still little and wouldn’t skip DHS due to their interest in toy story, Star Wars.
    If it wasn't for the Star Wars at HS, it would probably get the ax over AK because they do like AK a lot.

I went a year ago with just 7 YO DD. We did 4 days and skipped HS. Two at Epcot - absolute favorite. Love the countries. AK was a bigger draw with the safari, everest and shows. With so much closed at HS it wasn't worth the day.

BUT, we are planning a trip back with her two older brothers once SW is open. So HS and AK (haven't seen avatar yet either) will be our must see. It might be a hard decision between Epcot and MK, but I'd cut MK.

We are happily skipping Hollywood Studios till DS is older and the Star Wars land opens.

And this upcoming trip, we are also skipping Animal Kingdom. We have one day at Epcot and two days at Magic Kingdom happily scheduled. Animal Kingdom was fine, but there wasn’t much for DS to ride at almost 3yo and he clinged to me half the visit because all the trees and foliage scared him. Note to self, take child outside
    DS 2014

mikala is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I'd skip Hollywood studios. Terrible food, asphalt felt especially hot in the sun and it just felt disjointed compared to the other parks. The star wars area was neat but the other areas just didn't wow my family the way the other parks did.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2