Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Corie is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Default Does anyone have an awesome Brownies recipe??

Does anyone have an awesome Brownies recipe??

Thanks so much!!
    Corie

"A smile is a curve that can set a lot of things straight."
    -fortune cookie

legaleagle is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Does anyone have an awesome Brownies recipe??

If you're look for more of fudge style these are delicious and super easy- I make them without nuts. Make sure to follow the directions about having the oven rack down a level. https://www.bonappetit.com/recipe/co...er-and-walnuts

These are a slight variation on Alice medrich's original recipe that uses plain melted butter - you can make either way.

Another variation is to replace walnuts with chocolate chips. I don't add either chocolate chips or nuts and they are still delicious.

Not quite the same but super fast and delicious is this https://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/...wave-cake.html

That one is much better hot (even better with ice cream) so kind of depends how you want to serve it.

These are definitely more of an adult version of a brownie, but they are amazing. They keep for a long time in the fridge too.
    https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/...ecipe3-1916679

hillview is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

OK I've made about 10 brownie recipes from scratch and NON beat the brownie mix from Ghirardelli available in just about any grocery store. Also good is the Trader Joe's mix. I am not a mix person (I've been making bread from scratch weekly) but just sayin
    DS #1 Summer 05
    DS #2 Summer 07

Corie is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by hillview View Post
    OK I've made about 10 brownie recipes from scratch and NON beat the brownie mix from Ghirardelli available in just about any grocery store. Also good is the Trader Joe's mix. I am not a mix person (I've been making bread from scratch weekly) but just sayin
    Good to know!! Thanks!
    Corie

"A smile is a curve that can set a lot of things straight."
    -fortune cookie

khm is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Corie View Post
    Good to know!! Thanks!
    I was going to recommend those as well. They are darn good. Somehow, I feel like the mix at Coscto is slightly better? Might be in my head.

I literally take them to every picnic we're invited to. I don't believe I've ever brought any home....

SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

The Trader Joe’s mix is a great fall back. I’ve just started successfully using this recipe:
    https://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes...9-28170d777abb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The ghiradelli box mix really is quite good. If I want to make something from scratch (or I don't have mix ) I make this: https://www.browneyedbaker.com/chewy-brownies/
    momma to DD 12/08 & DS 3/13

I agree. I used to make them from scratch, but the Ghirardelli mix is great, I haven’t made them from scratch in 10 years. I make cookies and frosting and lots of other things myself. But not brownies.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

bisous is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Totally. I agree with this. I'm also a from scratch gal but make these brownies!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast