Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    abh5e8 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

NMS, but I also don't have fussy feet. (I'm 36)

Where do you plan to wear them, or with what kinds of outfits?

For me, I don't need a supportive comfort type of sole, but I can't wear flip flops. I need my sandals to have a back strap. I love the Sam Edelman Gigi for casual looks or summer dresses. I like chacos for running around with the kids. I also wear running shoes a lot in the summer.

If you want to stick with that brand, how about this pair?

JBU by Jambu Women's Yasmin Gladiator Sandal, Metallic Combo, 6 M US https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MS23LN2..._.Z12AbGN1VR42
    loving my dh and our littles (dd ~ 11 yrs, ds ~ 9 yrs, ds ~ 7 yrs, dd ~ 5 yrs and baby brother ~ 20 mo)

mikala is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I have cranky feet too so I understand your frustration with finding something comfortable. Maybe if you tell us the type of shoe you're looking for and your feet challenges we can help?

Default what do we think about these shoes??

. Ok I’m glad I asked.

I’m just looking casual cute sandal I can wear for hours without crying. I have Chacos and birks soft footbed- but want something nicer looking than those but not dressy

I’m a size 8 narrow and can’t wear flip flops- my foot slips around too much
    Last edited by cookiemonster198; 04-21-2018 at 04:22 PM.

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I am 39, also have INSANELY cranky feet (everything hurts me within a few minutes), plus wear a size 9.5 (so everything looks clownish on me) - to be honest, I would never ever wear those shoes. I thought the same thing as PP - they totally scream "Grandma comfort shoe!". Sorry!

I totally get it, trying to find shoes that are comfortable and stylish is an ongoing struggle for me for the reasons I mentioned above (I mean, I wear womens US 40....most stores stock very little of that size bc it's so big which makes it harder). I personally have found good luck with The Walking Company. They have brands like Dansko, Abeo, Umberto Ruffini, Beautifeel, which often have really good selections with shoes that look nice and are comfortable. They tend to be pricey though. Though when they have sales you can get good deals. I just placed an order of several pairs of shoes from Walking Company (they have free returns, can return to store) and 3 of the 4 pairs I ordered were on sale.

essnce629 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I agree, they're hideous!

I'm 36 and have fussy feet with bunions and like the ones abh5e8 posted. Or how about a pair of Vionic sandals? They work great for my feet.

Quote Originally Posted by abh5e8 View Post
    JBU by Jambu Women's Yasmin Gladiator Sandal, Metallic Combo, 6 M US https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MS23LN2..._.Z12AbGN1VR42

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

I have very fussy feet too, and highly recommend Naot sandals. There are a lot of styles that are slightly nicer, but still very comfy.

I wear my Teva Tirras pretty much every day in the summer, but if I need to wear something a little nicer, I always wear my Naot. They have a slight wedge heel, but are super comfy- I can wear them all day. I think the style I have is the "Naot Paris" in black.
    DD1 '08
    DD2 '10

Another Naot recommendation for narrow feet. They can last forever like Birks.

niccig is online now Clean Sweep forum moderator

I’d like be to see pics of sandals that people like. I tend towards comfort too.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

saleenl is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

I just bought these sandals from Taos that are really cute and comfortable - I even walked in them for miles every day last week on vacation: https://www.zappos.com/p/taos-footwe...2522/color/695
    Boober (10/05) and JuJuBe (5/09)

Kindra178 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

My painful feet have a myriad of painful diagnoses - I wouldn't wear them. I can't wear shoes that bend. Why don't you check out Fly London, Birks, Danskos (tons of sandals), Clarks, Born or Donald Pliner?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2