Quote Originally Posted by Philly Mom View Post
Can you explain what this is more? Does Fitness blenders go with Intermittent Fasting? Is it just eating within an 8 hour window whatever that window is and then exercising too?
Sorry, just saw this.

Intermittent fasting is having an eating window and a fasting window. There’s different versions of fasting. I’m doing 16:8 where fast for 16 hours and eat for 8. On work days, I eat breakfast at 12, lunch about 2pm then dinner is supposed to be before 8. Some days dinner is later depending on what I’ve got to do with DS at home (soccer practice finishes at 7:30pm, so dinner is more like 8:30). I’ll have snack between lunch and dinner. On weekends I may eat breakfast earlier than 12 depending on our plans. I’ve found I eat better and less snacking, which is why I think it’s working. My meals have always been fine, but I would snack mindlessly.

I use fitness blender plans for working out. In true intermittent fasting you should work out during fasting window , but I can’t do that as get up early for work. So I work out around 5 or 6 pm. I like the workout programs as it’s scheduled on my calendar on the fitness blender website, I simply log in and do the scheduled workout. No planning on my part. I’ve never worked out on consistent basis before - too much effort to figure out what to do and I really don’t know much about exercising properly. I need to be told what to do and how to do it. The workouts are different so i don’t get bored. And if I hate something, I only have to get through that day. I’ve now worked out 4-6 times a week for last 7 weeks!!! I take some extra day breaks if need to - sore body or just too busy that day.

The combination of the 2 is working for me. I’m about 10lbs lighter, clothes fit better, but best of all, I ran up 2 flights of stairs and didn’t get winded!!

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains