Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    niccig is online now Clean Sweep forum moderator

Default Slowly making progress

I’m in my 3rd week of 16:8 intermittent fasting and just started 3rd week of the low impact program with fitness blender. I’ve lost about 4.5 lbs according to the scale (not sure how accurate scale is), but the biggest improvement is in how I feel about myself. I’m finally taking the time to care for myself.

I like the intermittent fasting as I’m making conscious decisions about what I eat rather than mindlessly eating. Afternoon after work and before dinner is when I usually mindlessly eat, but I’m not hungry as I eat breakfast at 12pm and then lunch around 2pm. I’m eating similar meals for lunch, breakfast and dinner that I did before with some tweaks. I’ll also eat earlier or later if that better fits my schedule, so I’m not obsessing on keeping the 8 hour window.

Fitness blender is the first time I’ve exercised 5 times a week. I grumble a bit before I do it, but I do feel good after the workout. I’m feeling stronger and know I’ll be in much better shape if I continue with it.

These changes haven’t been that difficult to do, so I’m hoping I can continue. My goal isn’t so much a certain number on the scale, but to be in better shape before I turn 45 in November.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    Last edited by niccig; 04-22-2018 at 03:31 PM.