Question Nauseous, but negative pg test... anything else it could be?

I started feeling sick to my stomach last night before bed, and have been feeling yucky all day today. It honestly feels like I feel with morning sickness, but I took a pregnancy test, and it was negative (plus we used protection, and my period was too weeks ago, so I wouldn't think I'd be pregnant). I didn't eat anything weird & don't have diarrhea or cramps or other symptoms other than a sore throat from a cold that I think is coming on slowly.

Any ideas what else it could be?

Thanks....

PunkyBoo is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Both my DH and I recently had a little stomach bug that was just nausea and fatigue. It lasted 2 days for me, abt 4 days for DH. Couldn't eat much, nothing sounded good. DH slept most of the weekend he had it- I trudged through it. I nibbled on ginger to keep the nausea in check, but it passed.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Mama to DS1 Punkin (2/04) and DS2 Boo (1/09)

Liziz is online now Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I bet just a virus and you'll feel fine again in a few days. I've found since coming off hormonal birth control several months ago that there's always a few days of my cycle (I have to admit I don't know which part because I've been really bad about tracking it well) that I basically feel the same symptoms as early pregnancy -- nausea, tender boobs, etc. -- but it's just normal cycle stuff. Wonder if it could be that?

Antibiotics can also cause nausea, even if it's something you've been on for awhile or been on before without issue. I took one for quite awhile then all of a sudden one day I started having issues with it.
    Lizi

Sorry I never updated, but thankfully it was nothing! So weird- it was totally how I felt when I was pregnant, but this time I wasn't. .