ang79 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Need more supportive summer shoes please

I hate getting old My feet have been hurting from summer shoes. I know I need to get more supportive ones. It is either my Crocs Capri flip flops or Target Superga canvas shoes that is the problem I think. After I wear those I have ankle pain and/or a sharp pain across the top of my foot. I love wearing something I can just slide on. I often alternate between Crocs Patricia or Clarks Sea Breeze flip flops, and I have a pair of Sketchers Yoga Mat flip flops that I wear around the house all the time (can't stand barefoot on kitchen floors for long or my arches hurt). If I know I'm going to be walking a lot, I wear Teva Tirras or Keen Newport, but they aren't very cute to wear all the time. Other suggestions that won't break the bank? I do have a $10 off coupon for DSW currently. I tried on some Teva Olowahu sandals today in store and they were super comfy, but I wasn't sure how long they would hold up.

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Last year I gave in and bought Vionic Bella flip flops https://www.zappos.com/p/vionic-bell...180530215442:s

First hot day this year, I threw on my trusty Teva Olowahus that I've worn for years (I buy new ones every 2 years when the treads start to wear). However, this year, after standing for several hours, my feet were so tired! Next night, same amount of standing, I wore my Vionics and zero fatigue. The support really is great!! I did love my Tevas though and can probably still wear them out and about. I had to stand for 4 hours and that wasn't a totally fair test.

MMMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I like Fitflop's Kys slide. I have problem feet that seem to hurt from any and all shoes and sandals! I also have wide feet. Kys run big and are wider. I've never had any issues with discomfort with mine, and I have them in several colors.

Try to Target Birk knock offs. They are super comfy and only $22.99.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    DD (3/06)
    DS1 (7/09)
    DS2 (8/13)